2014-08-02

生活



Since June,
My life has been in chaos
or maybe saying it is in a mess is a better description.
And it is still under investigation and construction now


During weekdays,
I work overtime every day.
Why can't I do things right first?
I am letting myself down and I disappoint others, too.
I hate!
Disappointed is like the heavy dark clouds on my face.
I think I need to put on a real mask now because I can't pretend to be happy anymore.


On weekend, I don't want to think about work anymore.
However, whenever I finish watching all dramas, I feel so empty and exhausted that it seems the computer is a monster which can absorb all my energy.


Then , the worries come to me on Sunday nights.
The vicious cycle turns around and around.



最近很認真的去思考陳亦迅的你給我聽好
我也開始懷疑是我在自尋煩惱
還是別人不懂我
生與活是容易,但是生活不容易
La vie est belle, mais je sais que celui n'est pas facile.
成長路上有人能同行
但是抬腳邁出步伐的還是自己
希望不要再卡關太久
暫時維持且走且停的步伐往時間去


至少這次不會再用吃虐待自己了


Be positive.

沒有留言:

張貼留言